Usually, after Easter people have some extra kilos to eliminate. All delicious things we eat during this holiday affect our fitness: eggs, slices from rich Eastern cakes, lamb, etc. In Bulgaria there is a tradition that during these holidays the entire family gathers to celebrate.
It is a wonderful tradition, really inspiring. All generations are in one place. After the end of these great holidays, we have new serious tasks: summer preparation through weight loss. It is difficult for everyone to get rid of these extra kilos. Some people have problems with obesity during their entire life. They try different methods: diets, sports, weight loss pills, etc., but not all of them succeed. Being fit is not easy and requires a lot of efforts and care. Your body needs specific things and you should provide them.
To be fit, you should consume fewer calories than you burn. Therefore, to avoid the negative consequences of sedentary life, you should do sports regularly. Best sports for fat burning are kickboxing, swimming, squash, jumping rope, spinning, jogging etc. To pursue weight loss, it is necessary for you to change your dietary habit as well. There are some simple rules that are able to do miracles:
- Drink water as much as possible. Water is essential for a strong metabolism.
- Forget about all artificial juices or carbonated beverages. They have more calories than some cakes or other tempting food.
- Alcohol is banned as well. A glass of red wine has a good effect on your body, but only a glass and not a bottle.
- Junk food- as fewer as possible. If you want to eat a sandwich, try to prepare it with whole bread and tuna or salmon.
- Replace sugar with fruits, dried fruits and honey, but all of them in moderate amount. Fruit sugar is useful but if it is in an adequate quantity.
- Eat five small meals per day. Take measures to improve the capacity of your stomach.
- Vegetables are the best food. Eat them as much as possible.
If you follow these rules, you will achieve weight loss. You can take a closer look to that video. It is about some of the foods we can eat on Easter: